Sardinia Kitesurfing Holidays
Are you looking for a Kitesurfing Holidays in Sardinia to learn to kitesurf or to progress in kiteboarding?
If yes, choose the Sardinia Kitesurfing Holidays with KiteGeneration and let the instructor allow you to achieve your goals.
Sardinia Kitesurfing Holidas include :
- Kite Course
- Kite equipment for kite courses: all the kite equipment required for the kite courses is provided (students will have wetsuit, impact vest, harnesses, helmet as well as the kitesurfing equipment)
- Accommodation in the historical center of Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia (no other locations are available), with cooking facilities. Center of Cagliari is like a small town, very nice also for the nightlife
- Accommodation in single room (in case of 1 person), double room (in case of 2 people), triple room or apartment (in case of groups of 3 or more people)
- Shuttle Service from Cagliari to the Kite Spots
- Kite card and assurance
- Kite certificate (it will be provided at the end of the Kite Camp Sardinia).
Weather conditions in Cagliari and Southern Sardinia
Cagliari is one of the windiest city in the Mediterranean sea and, if you consider all the south of Sardinia, to find a day without Mistral, Libeccio, Scirocco , Grecale o the thermal breeze is nearly impossible.
The best period for kitesurfing in the southern Sardinia goes from April to October because:
- the wind is blowing nearly every day;
- the weather is good and the water is warm.
The Kite Spots of Sardinia where the Sardinia Kitesurfing Holidas will be held, it is choosen day by day depending on weather conditions and wind direction. Following the wind we will do something like a Kite Safari too and will not miss any day of kitesurfing! Kite spots can be:
The highlights of our Sardinia Kitesurfing Holidas are the quality of the service, professional instructors and first class accommodation, for a fantastic holiday in Sardinia.
What are you waiting for? Join to our Sardinia Kitesurfing Holidas and enjoy Kitesurfing with us!
To know the prices of Sardinia Kitesurfing Holidas, click here.