Welcome kiter or future kiter!
Here you can book one of the following Kite Services:
Kite Courses, Kite & Sleep Packages / Kite Camps.
Accommodations in Punta Trettu, the best kite spot of Sardinia.
To know before you start the booking process
- Where we are: the Headquarter of our Kite Center is based in Punta Trettu, in the south west of Sardinia. We also have a branch in Cagliari, the Capital of Sardinia. To understand what how our kite school is organized and how we manage the kite courses, you can have a look here. In the spring and summer season we are mostly based in Punta Trettu and, depending on the blowing wind, kite courses could be taken in:
- Punta Trettu, considered one of the best kite spots in Europe, located in the south-west of Sardinia (approximately 1 hour by car from Cagliari’s downtown);
- Kite spots around Cagliari (approximately 20 minutes by car from Cagliari’s downtown), only if there is no wind in Punta Trettu and it is windy in those spots around Cagliari.
- We highly reccomend to have a car! Car could be needed to move to different kite spots and, in case you are in Punta Trettu, to move from Punta Trettu to other places in the “no kite lessons times” or simply to reach markets, restaurants, etc. We also offer a car sharing service for the member of the KiteGeneration Club and transfer from/to the airport. For mmore information about the transfer, car-sharing and rental car services, have a look here. Shuttle service to the kite spots could be provided only in some cases and if agreed in advance. Shuttle service require a fee for each day of service.
- Notes on our services: plase have a look to the notes on our services at this page in order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding. Thanks.
- you can book the following type of courses :
- Private Course: 1 instructor – 1 student – 1 kite. With the private course you will have a dedicated instructor for the kite course.
- Semi-private course (1 instructor – 2/3 students – 1 kite. Available only if you are 2/3 friends or a couple with the level and with a difference of weight of maximun 15 kg. With the semi-private kite course you would alternate during the exercises, and that is useful as, looking the other students, you can see how to avoid the most frequent mistakes.
- Prices: the list of our kite services and related prices are at this page.
- Data accuracy: data we are requiring in the kite registration form are needed to issue the insurance and to organize your kite course. Please, be careful that data you are inserting are correct and accurate.
- If you are more than one person, please fill one form for each person.
- Refund Policy: In case it will be impossible to do or to complete your course because of covid reasons or lack of wind you will be refunded in proportion to the taken hours. No refund is provided for other reasons no depending by us, by COVID or by weather conditions.
- Downpament: For booking our services, we ask you to fill the right form here below. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an email with the data to do the downpayment that we require to confirm the booking with us and to have a better planning of lessons, rooms and other services. Please do not book at the last minute without contacting us, we could have not availability (have a look at the note here below).
- Last minute requests: we cannot guarantee availability of places for kite courses and Kite camp for last minute reservations, but we are always ready to find the best solution for you!