In this page you can find the list of our services with the related Prices and Special Offers.
Our Kitesurf Center is based in Punta Trettu (headquarter, where we have our Punta Trettu Kite Center Sardinia) and in Cagliari (branch). We offer our services in these two locations. Additionally, we can offer our Trial Kite Course in Villasimius (a specific section with the prices for Villasimius is reported below), but only with favorable weather conditions and by previous agreements.
2022 Special tips and Offers
- Café and facilities available at the Kite Center in Punta Trettu: at our Kite Center in Punta Trettu there are bar-café facilities to let your family rest and relax, parkings, hot showers, toilets, changing room, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, relax area.
- Equipment included: all the equipment needed for course and lessons (e.g. kite, sail, board, wetsuit, impact jacket, shoes, helmet) is included in the kite course price.
- KiteGeneration club: join to the KiteGeneration club and get a lot of benefits!
- COVID19: in the event that, due to problems related to the Covid19 pandemic (e.g. lock-down, canceled flights) refund will be 100%. Each person will have their own wetsuit and will not share it with any other student.
- No Wind Refund Policy: In case it will be impossible to do or to complete your course because of the lack of wind, you will be refunded in proportion for the untaken hours. No refund is provided for other reasons not depending on us or by weather conditions..
- Promo Buy a kite and get a kite course or free! take a look a this incredible offer! You can find all information on this amazing offer at this page!
- Promo book 10 days in advance (at least 10 days) and get:
- kite course (min 12 hours of course) at least 10 days in advance and get a KiteGeneration cap or a t-shirt for free!
- kite&sleep (min kite&sleep 4) at least 10 days in advance and get a KiteGeneration cap or a t-shirt for free and the KiteGeneration Club card for free!
- Rooms: book your room at least 10 days in advance to get the prices of the low season!
- Promo kite course and camping: people having a kite course with us, have a discount of 20% on camping prices.
- Twin-tip Board rent for free to the guests that will book an accommodation at our KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House.
Go to the service that fits your needs.
Where do the Kite Courses take place?
Depending on the blowing wind, usually our kite courses could be taken in:
- in Punta Trettu, considered one ot the best kite spots in Europe, located in the south-west of Sardinia;
- in the kite spots around Cagliari (approximately 20 minutes by car from the city center), i.e. Poetto Beach of Cagliari, and Petrol Beach.
Sometimes we could teach kitesurfing also in other kite spots of Southern Sardinia (e.g. Villasimius and Porto Botte), but only in particular cases and favorable weather conditions. So, definitely, we can guarantee our services only in Punta Trettu (the main kite spot in the summer season) and in the spots around Cagliari.
How the kite courses are organized? What time do the Kite Courses start?
To understand how the kite courses are organized and managed, you can have a look at the page Sardinia Kitesurfing Lessons. In Summary, Kite courses usually start after 12 pm (in fact, the wind, usually blows after 12 pm). Sometimes Kite lessons and courses can start early in the morning (at 9-10 am) or late in the afternoon (4-5 pm) when particular weather / wind conditions are present (planning and timing of kite lessons / courses usually can be fixed only 1-2 days before the lessons, when the weather forecast is more clear).
Do I need to book in advance?
We strongly recommend that you book in advance. By booking at the last moment, you risk not finding available instructors and not being able to take the course. In fact, the instructors are limited in number and we give priority to people who have booked in advance.
How to book Kite Courses, Kite Camps, accommodation?
If you like to come in Sardinia for learning and/or enjoy Kitesurfing with us, we are proud of that!! To proceed with the booking of our services, you have to follow the instructions at our Kite Form / Booking page.
Prices are per person
- Prices are per person
- Private Course: 1 instructor – 1 student – 1 kite. With the private course you will have a dedicated instructor for the course.
- Semi-private course: 1 instructor – 2 students – 1 kite. Available only if you are 2 people who know each other with the same level and with simiar weight (+/- 15 kg). With the semi-private kite course you will alternate during the exercises, and that is useful as, looking the other students, you can see how to avoid the most frequent mistakes.
- Private lessons: € 55,00 per hour for people who have taken at least the basic kite course (6 hours of kiting lessons) – minimum duration of the kite session: 2 hours
Prices of Trial Kite Course in Villasimius
Our Kitesurf Center is based in Punta Trettu (headquarter) and Cagliari (branch), where our services are available. Additionally, we offer the opportunity to have a first experience with the kitesurf also in Villasimius where is available the Trial kite course of 2 hours (we don’t offer other courses or rental service in Villasimius), in case of favorable weather / wind conditions, and only by previous agreements.
The prices for the Trial kite course in Villasimius are:
Prices are per person
Prices of Hydrofoil Course
Prices are per person
Prices of Kite & Sleep Packages (Kite Course + Accommodation) in Punta Trettu
- Prices are per person
- Private KS – 1 person: Private room with private bathroom + Private Kite course (1 instructor – 1 student – 1 kite). This package is for people that would like a private room and a private course.
- Private KS – 2 people: Double/Twin room with private bathroom + Private Kite course (2 instructors – 2 students – 2 kites). This package is for friends / couple that like to share the room but would like to have each one a private course.
- Semi-private KS: Double/Twin room with private bathroom + Semi-private Kite course (1 instructor – 2 studentw – 1 kite). This package is vailable only if you are 2 people who know each other with the same level and with simiar weight (+/- 15 kg).
- Rental of kites is only for independent-advanced riders, able to solve all possible emergency situations. Reduction on prices for kite rental for multiple consecutive days is applicable only for rentals that take place in Punta Trettu and that are booked and paid in advance for all the days, regardless of the wind conditions. Rental of kites in other spot could be available with an extra fee.
- Prepayment and ID are required for the rental. Any damage that may occur to the equipment is the full responsibility of the renter and will be charged to him.
Exemple for rental prices: If you rent only one day the full kite equipment, the price is 79 euro. If you rent forr 3 consecutive days, the price is 219 euro. If you rent for 6 consecutive days, the price is 219 euro (first 3 days) + + 60 euro (fourth day) + 60 euro (fifth day) + 60 euro (sixth day).
Prices of Accommodation in Punta Trettu
- Prices are per person per nigh.
- In Punta Trettu we offer rooms with private bathroom. We can rent also the whole house but only in particular periods (e.g in Punta Trettu we can rent the whole house only in the months of November, December, January, February, March).
- Long stays: room is cleaned every 7 days; change of linen is done every 7 days; extra changes/cleanings will be done on request with extra fee.
- Car for the movements: Punta Trettu is a wild area, where there are few services. For this it is highly recommended to have a car to be able to move if desired.
High Season (July – August)
- Promo course and camping: people having a kite course with us, have a discount of 20% on “parking overnight” service.
Fees for the rescue in Punta Trettu
Fees for rescues in Punta Trettu are the following:
- Rescue voucher: 25 euro
- Rescue without voucher: between 50 euro and 100 euro depending on the conditions of the rescue.
Fees for joining the KiteGeneration Club
Joining to the KiteGeneration club, you will have:
- Unlimited access to the facilities of the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kite Center
- Dedicated slot for storing your kitesurf equipment during the season
- Unlimited use of hot showers, toilets, changing rooms…
- Access free car parking, and free use of our pool, BBQ and Wi-Fi
- Special discount on food and drinks
- Special discount on attendance to evening parties, dinners, and other social events organized by the Club
- Weekly updates on detailed wind forecast in Punta Trettu
… and much more!
Fees to Joining the Club
- 1 week membership in the KiteGeneration Club: 30 euro without rescue or 50 euro with 1 rescue included.
- 1 month membership in the KiteGeneration Club: 60 euro without rescue or 80 euro with 1 rescue included.
- Seasonal membership in the KiteGeneration Club: 120 euro without rescue or 140 euro with 1 rescue included.
After approval of your request, you will have to pay the membership fee for the chosen package.
Fees to Joining the Food&Drink Club (special discounts for food and drinks only)
- if you have booked and confirmed a Kite Course, Kite&Sleep package or the Accommodation in the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kite Center you can have access to the special discount for food and drinks during your stay for 10 euro.
- if you are a ‘local’ spending the year or part of it in Punta Trettu, Matzaccara or the surrounding area you can have access to the special discount for food and drinks during the season for 30 euro.
Fees for the Shuttle, Transfer and Car-sharing service
Shuttle service for kite lessons
Fees for the KiteGeneration shuttle service for kite lessons, available for people taking lessons with us, are the following:
- From the center of Cagliari to Petrol Beach: 5 euros for the one way (per person), 5 euros for the return (per person).
- From the center of Cagliari to Petrol Beach: 10 euros for the one way (per person), 10 euros for the return (per person).
- Cagliari airport / Cagliari train station to KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kite Center or viceversa: 1 person (60 euro), 2 people (75 euro) and 3 people (90 euro), board-kite bag (15 euro per bag). An extra charge of 20 euro is applied for early morning (before 8:00am) & late evening (after 7:30pm) pickup.
- Carbonia Serbariu train station to KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kite Center or viceversa: 1 person (25 euro), 2 people (35 euro) and 3 people (40 euro), board-kite bag (10 euro per bag). An extra charge of 10 euro is applied for early morning (before 8:00am) & late evening (after 7:30pm) pickup.
KiteGeneration Car-Sharing service
- less than 2 hours of use of the KiteGeneration car-sharing: 0,40 euro per km, if the total time of use of the KiteGeneration car-sharing is less than 2 hours.
- over 2 hours of use of the KiteGeneration car-sharing: 0,40 euro per km + 0,30 euro per minute for the time exceding the 2 hours.
- Daily fee, if car is available and if agreed in advance: 90 euro per day + gasoline
For information, questions about our services or for reservations, do not hesitate to contact us.